1. Chief sustainability officers are fashion’s new influencers: The climate emergency has led to chief sustainability officers becoming increasingly influential and extending their reach into product development, manufacturing and marketing. – Read More on Vogue Business
2. Fashion Titans Chanel, H&M Sign Pact to Curb Environmental Damage: The pact, spearheaded by Gucci-owner Kering and a French environmental ministry, sets out goals for use of renewable energy, disposable plastic. – Read More on Bloomberg
3. Did Apple accidentally steal the logo of Elon Musk’s Boring Company? The logo for the tech giant’s new series, ‘The Morning Show,’ looks unmistakably similar to Musk’s boring venture. – Read More on Fast Co.
4. Pop-Up Shops Fit Trend Toward Smaller Retail Spaces: “More brands will adopt showroom-type locations to exhibit 5 percent to 10 percent of the most popular inventory items on the floor while branded in-store tech or apps display the rest.” – Read More on PYMNTS
5. A more sustainable lifestyle is a path to a more satisfied life: Numerous studies have found that people who purchase green products, who recycle, or who volunteer for green causes claim to be more satisfied with their lives than their less environmentally friendly counterparts. – Read More on Fast Co.